Quality Policy QP /08
Shomal-Pirooz Engineering and Manufacturing company has taken a step towards improving the organization's performance by creating process-oriented thinking as a leading organization in the production of explosion-proof electrical equipment in the Middle East.
For this purpose, the establishment and implementation of the system of environmental safety and occupational health management of employees according to the standards of ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007, the quality management system according to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ATEX Directive 2014/34/ EU and IEC 80079-34: , IECEx Scheme as well as the customer complaints management system according to the ISO 10002: 2014 standard and is obliging and committed to the following principles:
1.Concentrating on customers to meet customer requirements
2. Notification of communication methods with the Shomal-Pirooz machine-manufacturing company in order to communicate effectively and efficiently with customers for responding and handling their complaints and comments in the least time.
3. The development and empowerment of human resources as the most valuable capital of organization via participation and training.
4. Improving the motivation level of human resources by improving the staff selection and evaluation system and emphasizing on the meritocracy.
5. Utilizing the high-quality goods and services via the valid suppliers.
6- Increasing the of domestic and foreign markets’ share and renowned brand development via presenting the new products .
7. Prevention of the accidents, the environment protection and promoting the safety and health of employees.
8- Commitment to the optimization of resource consumption management including energy, reducing the waste production and its recycling.
9- Commitment to identify, assess and control emergency situations by preparing reaction plans and periodic maneuvers.
10- Commitment to control and reduce incidents and unbearable risks.
This organization has continuously committed itself to the continuous improvement and effectiveness of these systems. Also, it will monitor the objectives in line with this policy and review it by monitoring measuring and analyzing the extent to which the goals are being met at the beginning of every year.
Hamid Arabshahi Fard